Goldman Sachs: Value stocks to steal the show again this year under high interest rate expectations!
Goldman Sachs strategists said value stocks will again outperform this year as interest rates remain high.
Goldman Sachs strategists led by Peter Oppenheimer said in a research report on Thursday, with large technology stocks profits under further pressure, commodity prices rise, real interest rates remain high, we think (value stocks outperform other stocks) the trend will continue.
After continuously underperforming growth stocks, value stocks with cheaper valuations will perform better than other stocks in 2022.
Peter Oppenheimer said the Fed hinted that interest rates may remain high until it sees signs of further cooling inflation, and the outlook for corporate earnings becomes important as stock valuations move further down.
- PayPal Q3 TPV falls short of market expectations, lowers full-year revenue guidance
- By 4 Nov,2022
- First Shanghai: "Buy" rating on BOE Varitronix (00710), target price of HK$12.9
- By 30 Mar,2022
- Financial support for 16 measures, Hong Kong shares of domestic housing stocks rose en masse, Cinnamon surged 44%, Longfor Group jumped 22%
- By 14 Nov,2022
- May 12 financial breakfast: the situation in Russia and Ukraine worsened oil prices pulled up more than 6%, U.S. stocks plunged again gold prices took the opportunity to rebound, pay attention to PPI data
- By 12 May,2022
- Lithium Americas rises more than 14% to lead lithium stocks, shares reach record high
- By 25 Mar,2022
- May 16 financial data and big events
- By 16 May,2022