SSE falls through the 3,000-point barrier for the first time since July 2020
The SSE fell through the 3,000-point barrier for the first time since July 2020, dropping nearly 3% during the day in the A-share afternoon on Monday.
In addition to the SSE index, the SZSE Cheng Index fell 3.67%, the GEM index fell 3.45%, the KCI 50 fell 3.62% and the FTSE China A50 fell 2.06%.
All three major A-share indices turned green on Tuesday, with the Shanghai Stock Exchange Index losing 2,900 points, the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Index down 0.77% to 10,300.4 points, the GEM Index down 0.22% to 2,164.18 points and the Techtronic 50 down 0.42% to 880.59 points.
- Lagarde: the European Central Bank to dare to take the necessary measures can not copy the Federal Reserve's tightening policy
- By 4 Nov,2022
- Easter's most unwanted "egg": U.S. bird flu continues to spread, egg prices across the country doubled
- By 12 Apr,2022
- The wave of technology layoffs continues! Sources said Google intends to gradually lay off 10,000 people
- By 26 Nov,2022
- Chewy has fallen 70% compared to the historical highs analysts say can build a low position
- By 9 Oct,2022
- U.S. stocks pre-market: American spending downgrade? Dollar Tree surges 15% Macy's surges 12%
- By 27 May,2022
- Bank of England sternly warns of stagflation threat, while investors turn skeptical eye to Fed
- By 6 May,2022