U.S. stocks in the morning: U.S. stocks close out the quarter, the Nasdaq Q1 cumulative decline of 9.1%
In other technology stocks, NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) fell 1.46%, American Super Micro Corporation AMD (NASDAQ:AMD) fell 8.27%, accumulating a quarterly decline of 24.00%, Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC) fell 3.71%, Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) closed up 0.06%, Adobe ( (NASDAQ:ADBE) closed down 0.96%, Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN) closed down 2.12%, Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) closed down 6.67%, Micron Technology Inc (NASDAQ:MU) fell 1.60%, and TSMC (NYSE:TSM) fell 2.31%.
Turning to ETFs, the S&P 500 SPDR® S&P 500 (NYSE:SPY) closed down 1.54%, the Nasdaq 100 Invesco QQQ Trust (NASDAQ:QQQ) closed down 1.24%, the Gold SPDR® Gold Shares (NYSE:GLD) closed up 0.04%, the Gold Mining VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSE:GDX) closed down 0.78%, Silver iShares Silver Trust (NYSE:SLV) lost 0.26%, United States Oil Index Fund (NYSE:USO) closed down 4.86%, after accumulating a 36.35% gain for the quarter, China Technology ETF Invesco China Technology ETF (NYSE:CQQQ) closed down 3.91%, after a cumulative decline of 24.43% for the quarter, ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (NYSE:BITO) closed down 3.19%, Roundhill Ball Metaverse ETF (NYSE:METV) fell 2.45%, and ProShares UltraPro QQQ (NASDAQ:TQQQ) (TQQQ) fell 4.14%, ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (NASDAQ:SQQQ) rose 4.18%, and KraneShares CSI China Internet (NYSE:KWEB) fell 6.25%.
- Apple shares sink 3% overnight, market value falls through $2 trillion for first time in nearly two years
- By 4 Jan,2023
- September 19 financial breakfast: focus on this week's Fed resolution, rate hike bets to support the dollar's strength, the Bank warns of a tidal wave of interest rate hikes or a global recession
- By 19 Sep,2022
- Macron says it may take decades for Ukraine to enter EU, proposes "new European entity"
- By 10 May,2022
- Apple to increase production in India and Vietnam
- By 23 May,2022
- June 10 financial breakfast: CPI data before the dollar hit a new high of nearly three weeks, gold prices under pressure U.S. oil dragged down by the U.S. stock market plunge
- By 10 Jun,2022
- Sept. 28 financial breakfast: dollar takes a breather, rate hike worries weaken risk appetite, oil prices benefit from Gulf of Mexico supply constraints
- By 28 Sep,2022