Fourth leak found in Nord Stream gas pipeline, Denmark says pipeline to run out of gas by weekend at the earliest
The Swedish Coast Guard found a fourth leak in the Nord Stream gas pipeline, according to media reports Thursday.
According to CCTV news, the Danish Energy Agency previously confirmed that a total of three leaks were detected in the Nord Stream-1 and Nord Stream-2 gas pipelines. The Danish Energy Agency expects to run out of natural gas in the Nord Stream pipeline by the end of the week.
Following the Nord Stream leak, several governments said the incident was not an "accident" but a "deliberate sabotage".
European gas prices jumped 10 percent to 205 euros on Wednesday due to the gas pipeline leak.
- Biden strikes to control oil prices? May announce release of oil reserves
- By 31 Mar,2022
- Crude oil Asian market: oil prices fell slightly, but analysts are still expected to break through $ 90 this year
- By 27 Oct,2021
- Supply exceeds demand! Orders exceed 90,000 GM closes reservations for Hummer electric pickup and SUV
- By 22 Sep,2022
- Commodity market "eye of the storm": "Rusal" is really coming, is the LME considering it?
- By 19 Oct,2022
- Energy and chemical futures and coking coal, steel and mining futures morning commentary
- By 22 Apr,2022
- Risky assets sell off as market risk aversion rises sharply
- By 10 May,2022