Arbitrum Joins OpenSea NFT Marketplace to Support New Collections
On September 21, 2022, the nonfungible token secondary marketplace OpenSea will add support for the Arbitrum layer and new NFT applications.
Popular collections such as Smolverse, the GMX Blueberry Club, and Diamond Pepes by dopex io will be supported by OpenSea in the near future. Arbitrum NFT support will be available on OpenSea today, with creators instructed to set their creator fees before any transactions take place.
Following OpenSea’s announcement, Andrew Saunders, chief marketing officer, tweeted, “In appreciation of @opensea joining the @arbitrum ecosystem, we’re playing Yacht Rock all day and all night!” Arbinuats is having a party.”
NFTs are now supported by OpenSea on the Ethereum, Polygon, and Solana blockchains.
Arbitrum One is a permissionless Ethereum layer-2 rollup that enables smart contracts and serves as an entry point into the Arbitrum ecosystem. A rollup is an Ethereum layer-two scaling solution that can operate decentralized applications, host NFTs, and deploy smart contracts while charging a lower gas charge than the main Ethereum chain. Because the rollup is “permissionless,” anyone can deploy a smart contract on it.
- The dollar is too watery. Can bitcoin take its place?
- By 13 Jul,2022
- Binance.US Launches Affiliate Marketing Program, Aiming at Coinbase
- By 25 Jul,2022
- Nexo launches a payment card that allows users to keep their cryptocurrency
- By 15 Apr,2022
- Farandole launch An NFT Marketplace For Wine & Spirits On Avalanche
- By 21 May,2022
- Will Sorare NFT outperform BAYC and MAYC in the long run?
- By 8 Jul,2022
- Bitcoin Google Searches Fall to Lowest Level Since December 2020 as Retail Investors Lack Enthusiasm
- By 26 Apr,2022